Home

Monday, 17 October 2016

Is this goodbye, then?

He occupies my thoughts, my dreams and everything in between.

We hit it off, it felt like love. Then our broken bits got in the way and suddenly there was a chasm between us. Distance neither of us seemed to be able to breach. But, even worse, is the thought that maybe he doesn't want to breach it. Because after all, regardless of how well we hit it off, he doesn't want to be in a relationship.

So is this goodbye then?
Is this the end?

Life can't be so cruel as to bring two people together only to have them part ways, leaving their souls wanting. The very souls who need each other. Could heal together. Grow together.

Please . . . stay. Open your heart. Let me fix your broken bits while you heal mine.

I know we can do this. Together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Public Spaces part two

It doesn't matter that no one reads me. Because you do. It doesn't matter no one understands me. Because you do. Somehow, This ...