Home

Monday, 16 February 2015

Q & A a day!

Bought this journal a while back. A friend of mine told me she filled it out every day. I thought, huh. Cool. But then moved on with my life and forgot about it. For christmas, I received a gift card to the local (ish) bookstore and there I found the diary. On a whim, I bought it. And I ADORE it.


Isn't it lovely? It's not very big: about the size of my palm. But every day brings a new question. My favourite one so far is "If you opened up your own business, what would it be?"

I snorted and thought, "Me? Open up a business? Yeah, right." But then I really thought about it and discovered that I would love to open a bookstore/library where people could sit and read and have some coffee. Somewhere cozy and comfortable; somewhere to escape to if need be.

That idea's actually been playing on my mind ever since. I'm curious to see what my futur holds, now.



The idea of this diary is it's 365 days over 5 years. So when you end the year, the last page, you come back to the beginning and start anew. And while you're there, you get to read your answers to last years' questions. Brilliant, right?

See you soon, folks!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Public Spaces part two

It doesn't matter that no one reads me. Because you do. It doesn't matter no one understands me. Because you do. Somehow, This ...