Home

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

It's been awhile........

..... but I'm still alive.

Gave birth to a sweet baby girl four months ago and juggling with two young children under the age of two.
Not to brag or anything, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job. Kudos to me!

Writing has been non existant, or close to. I've been racking my brain for weeks, months, wanting to write, not sure how.

Then I ordered Nathan Bransford's book on How to Write a Novel and it has inspired me to write, to think like a writer. To see situations, put them on paper...

I must say... It feels amazing to think like that again. It really does.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Public Spaces part two

It doesn't matter that no one reads me. Because you do. It doesn't matter no one understands me. Because you do. Somehow, This ...