Home

Thursday, 2 May 2013

She got a Kirkus review!

I've never hidden my pride at my friend Kelsey Sutton's written accomplishments. Her book, Some Quiet Place comes out July 8th.

As a beta reader, I've read this book *at least* twice already. And I can't wait to get my hands on this copy of it.

Now, what you need to know about me is that I have five bookcases in my basement crammed with books. And with the exception of one book on writing, I have never reread any of them. They stay too real, too fresh in my mind, so I don't bother rereading them.

Of course, SQP is the exception. Have I mentioned how proud I am of her?

That being said, she recently received a Starred Kirkus Review. Go read it; I really have nothing else to add.

Cheers!

Tanya :)

4 comments:

  1. You are the bestest :) I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! And I love the pensive picture of little Lion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was 8 months old on that picture. Wow. Time flies! :')

      Delete

Public Spaces part two

It doesn't matter that no one reads me. Because you do. It doesn't matter no one understands me. Because you do. Somehow, This ...