On rewriting shockers.

Well, hey there! Haven't written one of these in a while.

Been busy, motherhood and all. Apparently, babies don't come with instruction manuals. Who would have thunk?

I actually have no credit for this blog post, I just want to pass down information that was passed down to me.

My friend Silent Pages wrote a blog post intitled I ripped apart my beginning.  She was inspired to write this blog when reading this blog post by Donald Maass.

These posts give great insight on how one can rip apart beginnings, shock the readers, and to not go the obvious way with your story.

Read up and enjoy!

Comments

  1. Aw, thanks for linking back to me! ^^ Hope everything's going well for you. If I can find a baby instruction manuel, I will SEND one to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I did! Your blog posts are always what I need to hear - it would be selfish of me not to share!

      <3

      Delete
  2. I have your baby instruction manual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting anew.

On divorce.

I've discovered my spirituality.