Home

Monday, 30 April 2012

Melissa Starr!

I may have mentionned this before, but I'm beta reader to several talented writers. I do this freely because I love it so much, I'd be afraid that people would stop coming to me if a fee were involved.

One of my friend's, Melissa Starr, is being published. Phoenix will be the first in the Phoenix Elite series followed by A Ruhk's Revenge.

She is a very talented author and I'm so proud of her. Please, follow her, buy her book. You won't be disappointed, believe me.

Melissa Starr Webpage
Melissa Starr Facebook Page.

Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love reading posts like this. Congrats, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

Public Spaces part two

It doesn't matter that no one reads me. Because you do. It doesn't matter no one understands me. Because you do. Somehow, This ...